If you have a number of Apple products, the Apple Watch is a handy accessory to have. It possesses useful functions that will be of use to you in carrying out your regular responsibilities. On the other hand, a zoomed-in screen can make it difficult to understand the text on the page. If the Apple Watch that you are using has been zoomed in, you will need to remove the zoom before you can use it correctly. If you are looking for information on how to remove the zoom function from an Apple Watch and have found your way to this post, then you will find the answers you want here.
How To Unzoom or Zoom Out Apple Watch
Unzoom Apple Watch
You can return to the previous view on Apple Watch by turning off the Zoom function. The detailed instructions on how to zoom out on Apple Watch are given down below:
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone as the first step.
- Navigate to the tab labeled “My Watch,” which is located in the lower-left hand corner of your screen.
- Once you have reached this point, scroll down and pick the General option.
- After that, choose the Accessibility option that appears here.
- Now, select the Zoom option that appears on the screen by tapping on it.
- To remove the zoom effect on Apple Watch, turn off this feature.
After completing the procedures in the previous section, you will be able to simply unzoom on Apple Watch. If you found the information you were seeking in this post, then please let us know in the comments area if it was helpful to you.