If you own an iPhone, then either you are having an Apple Watch, or you have an eye to get one. Well, surely the Apple Watch is one of the best companions to go with your iPhone. It is one of the best smartwatches in the industry, and it offers good value for money. The tracking system of the Apple Watch is good.
Besides that, Apple watch can even alert you for things like calls, messages and emails. But if you want to have a conversation that would be diffiult to have with a watch. So here is a guide on how to transfer a call, message or an email from your Apple Watch to your iPhone.
How to transfer a call from Apple Watch to iPhone
- If your call is ringing on your Apple Watch, use the digital crown to scroll down until you see an option that says Aswer on iPhone. tap on it and your recipient will be placed on hold until you can pick up your iPhone.
- f you’ve already answered the call on your Apple Watch, you can transfer it to your iPhone in one of two ways: – If your iPhone is locked, tap on the phone icon at the top left corner of the screen.
How to transfer message from Apple Watch to iPhone.
- Open the Messages app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the thread in question you want to reply to. You can then open the message thread on your iPhone.
- Select the app switcher on your iOS device.
- Tap on the Handoff option; it appears as a banner beneath the apps.
How to transfer an email from Apple Watch to iPhone
- Open the Mail app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the thread in question you want to view or reply to. You can then open the message thread on your iPhone.
- Select the app switcher on your iOS device. On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. On older iPhones, double-click the Home button.
- Tap on the Handoff option; it should be there as a banner beneath the apps.
That’s it now you can quickly shift from your Apple Watch to your iPhone, be it texting, emailing or a call. This seamless transition from Apple Watch to your iPhone is what makes the watch so useful and good.
More to read