If you are one of those who uses the built-in shortcuts app to perform automated tasks on your IOS device. Then you must have noticed the banner style notification you receive every time a shortcut is triggered. Surely, we don’t need that banner as well, while some might need it so they have it, but for those who want it to be removed. Here is a short tutorial on how to disable shortcut notification banner on iPhone and iPad.
1. Go to Settings
2. Scroll to screen time and open it
3. Tap on see all activity
4. Scroll down and find ‘Notifications’ category. Tap on ‘Shortcuts’.
Note: if you are not able to see shortcuts option select show more option.
5. Tap on the “Allow Notifications” toggle to turn off and you’re all set.
That’s it now you have successfully disabled banner notifications of shortcuts app from your iPhone or iPad.
Please note that this is not a permanent solution to turn off the notifications from shortcuts since it gets reset automatically every time you reboot your iPhone or iPad. This is the only drawback of using this method to disable notifications banner. However, it is still useful for those who find it annoying.
Also, there isn’t any permanent option available to do so. So it is better to have one which is working then to not having any. By disabling these banner-style notifications, you can have a more seamless experience while running Shortcuts automation on your device.
More to read
- How to transfer a call, message, or email from Apple Watch to iPhone
- How to switch from Windows PC to Mac
- How to manage App Store subscriptions on Windows PC with iTunes
- How to disable ‘Allow Apps to request to track’ pop-up on iPhone
- How to take incredible photos using the camera app of iPhone
- How to use Trackpad Mode on iPhone and iPad to select text